[3830] TxQP WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 13:57:16 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:    8
   40:   22
   20:   95     35
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  125     35     160  Mults = 87  Total Score = 43,715

Club:

Comments:

Score includes all applicable mobile contact bonus points.  Hopefully I
calculated it correctly.

Part time effort due to a busy weekend.  Had the Ohio State game Saturday
afternoon, and then went out to dinner with friends Saturday evening.  Sunday,
I missed the final three hours due to my son wanting to listen to the Colts
game.  The only radio in the house that receives WOWO Ft. Wayne unfortunately
just happens to be my rig!

Lots of activity and pretty good band conditions.  I periodically checked 10
and 15, but nothing heard.  As always, the mobiles kept things interesting.

5 or more QSOs with the following:
WW5X -19, K5NA -16, NO5W - 8, K5N - 7, W5SL -7, K5OT - 6

73 - Rick WB8JUI