[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA4PGM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WA4PGM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:29:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   78   89      29       3     4
   40:  114  166      40      16    11
   20:  105  252      12      44    17
   15:   80  233       1      35    13
   10:    2    6       0       1     1
Total:  379  746      82      99    46  Total Score = 169,342

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Set out to do a small effort to get everything ready for my trips for CQWW SSB
and CW. Put in more hours than I'd plan but it was great to get everything
working so quick I had a few hours to play. Used N1MM 6.9.6 and MMTTY with
microKEYER and Yaesu Field, everything performed flawless. Bands were in poor
shape for QRP so I ran low power, sure hope they improve. (fingers crossed)

Worked AB5K then tune 1kc up to work AB8K.
While running NI5F and NJ4F called at the same time.

Thanks for the contacts!
73,
Kyle