[3830] CQ WW RTTY AD5VJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AD5VJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:58:19 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Hudson Oaks, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16.40

   80:   56   68               4     5
   40:   51   71               9     9
   20:  156  221              23    15
   15:
   10:
Total:  283  412      54      51    45  Total Score = 78,280

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time and beat my score from last year.
Thanks to everyone who gave me a Q.

Missed being able to work 160 "Top Band" in this one, especially with all the
Dx we have been working lately up there. There has also been alot of PSK
activity up there (oh I mean down there) lately.

So I just thought RTTY would be cool too.

 I have a "new to me" antenna and was hoping to test it out, until I read the
rules. Oh well, who knows perhaps the contest committee will include it next
year.

Thanks to the N1MM team for thier continued efforts at making a great contest
logging application BETTER EVERY DAY. :0)

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
http://www.ad5vj.com/

Member: CTDXCC, NTCC