[3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:25:12 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  267    52
   40:  319    61
   20:  863    75
   15:   35    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1484   215  Total Score = 734,870

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

First couple of hours went quite smoothly with nice QSO rates. I but at the
early evening hours rate went down and night was sooooo sloooow with only a
handful of QSOs. I tried to work a hard as I could during the night because I
knew that guys up in North would be able to use that 20m opening to the States
while we were just listening noise here in South.

I spent quit a lot of time in the beginning for trying to get Western EU and SA
and NA multipliers on 15mtrs, because I assumed that those oneâ??s would no
workable anymore on Sunday. So felt behind in QSOs quite much and was not able
to catch it up when conditions went down.

So only thing I could do was to play around with multipliers and try to
compensate their higher QSO number with multipliers. I even moved some QSOs
between 40 and 80 during the night because had nothing else to do... I know
that I'm quite much behind in QSOs, but it'll be exiting to how others did with
multipliers.

Many thanks to all of you for QSOs and multiple QSYs made during the weekend
and off course thanks to Martti, OH2BH, for letting me to use his superb
station once again!

See ya in CQWW (@CU2A)

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Setup at OH2BH:
2 x FT1000MP MarkV + Amps
80m: 3el yagi & dipole
40m: 2/2yagis + 3el yagi
20m: 7/7 yagis + 3/3/3 tribanders + 4el yagi
15m: 7/7 yagis + 3/3/3 tribanders + 4el yagi
10m: 6/6/6 yagis + 4/4/4 tribanders + 4el yagi

Win-Test Logging SW and EZMaster SO2R devise