[3830] CQ WW RTTY K3GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K3GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:30:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K3GP
Operator(s): K3GP
Station: K3GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   19   26      12       3     3
   40:   35   51      17      10    11
   20:   53   97      14      14    13
   15:
   10:
Total:  107  174      43      27    27  Total Score = 16,878

Club:

Comments:

Intended to do a serious SO2R effort to test my Paragon with the new N4PY chip.
The Paragon worked extremely well under full computer control using WriteLog
(More about that at a later date on my web site). However, a family emergency
took me out of the operating chair very early in the contest. I was able to get
back in for a short while late Saturday, but missed all of Sunday (Given the
propagation reported by others, maybe that was a blessing in disguise).

Perhaps VU2PTT's suggestion of a "Time Limited - Family" category has some
merit!