[3830] TxQP N5AOK SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aok@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5AOK SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:58:14 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5AOK
Operator(s): N5AOK
Station: N5AOK

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     964      0  Mults = 115  Total Score = 221,720

Club:

Comments:

I hope all of the participants in the Texas QSO Party know how much fun this
yearly event truly is. My thanks go to everyone who followed me from county to
county. The out of state participation was much higher than I anticipated. Wow!
 While the band conditions were not that good, I think we still had an
opportunity to have more fun that you should be allowed to have with a hobby.
When I think of all the other mobiles roaming around Texas, I am reminded that
most had someone else in the vehicle with them - hopefully doing a fine job of
driving, juggling traffic, managing hunger pangs, and executing record breaking
potty stops. Great job Marty, K5N(W5MF) for covering almost 40 counties. I know
how hard that is to do. Thanks to all the drivers, especially my own, K5CX. We
only covered 34 counties, but over 1300 miles were put on the truck in 48
hours. We had to do a little prepositioning for the start on Saturday. Thanks
again to everyone for their participation and support during the 18-hour event.