[3830] CQ WW RTTY G3WW SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dez.zc4dw@virgin.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G3WW SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:49:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: G3WW
Operator(s): G3WW
Station: G3WW

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: IO92ub
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:
   20:  234  520      17      54    14
   15:
   10:
Total:  234  520      17      54    14  Total Score = 44,200

Club:

Comments:

Been a year since last RTTY outing, then it was G0DEZ. In the past 12 months
Murphy has visited and the KAM had forgot how to 'talk' to the rig and PC. I
rebuilt the computer a few hours before the start and that seemed to do the
trick but I still don't know what had been the problem.

Furthermore, put the antenna up on the eve of the contest - what a waste of
space a half-sloper is for 20m! Definitely the last time I try one of those! I
recommend them for NVIS working on the higher HF bands...

So it goes without saying well done to all the RTTY ops who struggled to copy
my nimble signal. There's some good ears (soundcards?!) out there.

Thanks to the contest organisers, the adjudicators, sponsors and all the
RTTY'ers who make this one of the best contests of the year, (along with WAE).

73

Dez