[3830] WAG DJ1AA SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DJ1AA@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WAG DJ1AA SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 04:49:00 -0800
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DJ1AA
Operator(s): DJ1AA
Station: DJ1AA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JO41XU
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:   14      71     20
   40:   12      99     33
   20:   10     170     45
   15:    5      89     35
   10:    5      95     23
----------------------------
Total:   46     524    157  Total Score = 251,200

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

In case of problems with the Packet Radio access, it is not possible
to connect a DX Cluster since a lot of months. The DB0BRO digipeater
on the Harz mountains (Brocken) is down, I believe for ever and my only
reachable digipeater DB0NHM in Northeim - City is a real "Packet island"
without any links now. So it was not easy to know exactly whats up on
the bands. Could be that a lot of important multis I did not work because
I did not know that the multi is workable..

So I called CQ for 90% and 10% S+P check the band up and down by myself.
By the way: I do not have an internet access point in my shack. Believe
me, it is not easy without any external information by a cluster system.
Try it by yourself and come back to the roots..hihi. It is a real task to
get experience..

My station:
ICOM IC756PRO3, ACOM1000, 6 Element Yagi FBDX660 for 10m, 15m and 20m
with EWS3040 Rotary Dipol for 40m, 19m up from the ground.
On the PC side I used the SD program with a serial interface for the
ICOM 756PRO-III radio control.

Results for my about 17 hours activity from 37547 Kreiensen, JO41XU:

START-OF-LOG:  V2.0
CREATED-BY:    SD V13.09 and SDCHECK V13.09
CONTEST:       WAG
CALLSIGN:      DJ1AA
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
CLAIMED-SCORE: 251200