[3830] CQWW SSB TI8M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ti8mcqww2006@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TI8M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:14:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI8M
Operator(s): TI2KAC TI2JCY TI2CCC W4BW K4UN W4XO W4KTR
Station: TI8M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 42:43

  160:    3     3        2
   80:  330    18       45
   40:  270    17       33
   20:  946    24       72
   15:  647    22       53
   10:  119    11       15
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Our group always enjoys operating from Costa Rica with our friend Carlos -
TI2KAC.  It was a pleasure to also have Juan Carlos - TI2JCY operate with our
group again and to meet and operate with Gene - TI2CCC.

We hoped the low bands would be kinder to us, but conditions and persistent RF
noise made those bands very challenging.  We were somewhat disapointed in our
160m results due to this noise.  Of course we also hoped for a decent 10m
opening but it was only fair at best and our score shows it.  10m has
previously been a very productive band for us but it was not to be so this
time.

Thanks to all for the Q's and for any needed repeats or fills.  It is always
good to hear so many familir calls in the pileup.

Bob - W4BW