[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4E(@K2NG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ4E(@K2NG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:18:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4E
Operator(s): K0RAY, N0KE, N0VD, WA4PGM
Station: K2NG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   36     8       19
   80:  443    17       74
   40: 1296    30      109
   20: 2144    33      127
   15: 2127    35      134
   10: 1124    23       71
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Icom 756 Pro - MLA2500
Icom 756 Pro II - AL1200

N1MM Version 6.10.8 - network worked flawless!

6963 Radio 1 contacts
 307 Radio 2 contacts

Thanks to K4QPL for letting me stay at his house before going to the
Raleigh-Durham airport. It was a pleasure meeting Jim, NX9T - Jeff, and K4CIA -
Bill.

The group started our trip with a 3 night stay at Sunset Waters on Curacao.
Geoff had invited us to stop by to operate from Signal Point (PJ2T). Our first
THANKS goes to Geoff and Cindy, its hard to meet a nicer couple, each of us
really appreciate your hospitality and help you provided the team to make our
trip painless.

On the Bonaire (PJ4), our taxi picks us up an hour early and we missed Geoff to
say good bye. We get to the airport for our 11:45am reservations and Divi Divi
has none. No problem we got on the next flight and arrived around 1:30pm.
Picked up the rental truck and  were on our way to K2NG's place on a hilltop
about 20 minutes away. Nice location with a 400' drop to Europe and USA. The
noise lucky for us was quiet for most of the contest. THANKS Noah for allowing
us to operate from your place, everything worked well and had very few problems
that wasn't solved.

Met K6AM, N6ZZ, and W4PA at Curacao airport on the way home and was able to
talk with Scott about both of our stories during the flight to Miami. Sorry to
hear of all the troubles at PJ2T

Thanks Keith, Kelly, and Phil for the awesome time we made a great team.

73,
Kyle