[3830] CQWW SSB EA9LZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EA9LZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 03:55:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA9LZ
Operator(s): EA9LZ
Station: EA9LZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:  126     6       43
   80:  535    15       77
   40:  680    22       77
   20: 1537    32      106
   15: 1142    29      110
   10:  506    18       68
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately, 10 meters no chance to increased my Qso's, only operating 38
hours my health it's not enough strong o support more hours.
about 40meters like always very complicated Europe to close and QRM too big.
but Okay I am enjoy very much in the contest.
One more time many thank's my best friend EA9LS and his support, and ofcourse
all station call me and never stop.
see you next contest.