[3830] SS CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:08:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    2
   80:  222
   40:  524
   20:  420
   15:   82
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Excellent conditions although 40 and 80 seemed noisier the second night.  20 and
40 were the place to be.  Never could get much rate going on 15M, even though I
tried many times.  Good to see the only section I missed last year show up in
droves - worked 4 North Dakota stations.  Got the sweep at 07:46Z compliments
of VE6EX so all I had to worry about was rate from then on.  Many thanks to
VY1JA for being there on 15M.  Thanks also to Derrick VE4VV for representing
VE4 so well.

Murphy still paid a few short visits, mysteriously locking up my computer five
different times (running TR-log Version 679) just as I needed to send a report
to a station worked on the 2nd radio.  Taking time to reboot, plus lost QSO's
were probably just enough to keep me under the magic 200K point barrier.  Guess
I'll set my sights there again next year!

Thanks much to all who participated from GMCC including W0ETT, K0AV, W0ZA,
KO7X, and KR0U.  I'm sure I left a few out.  With 23 different stations logged
from Colorado, I seriously doubt that anybody missed it for a mult!

73
Randy K0EU