[3830] SS CW K4OD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4od@k4od.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4OD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:33:22 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4OD
Operator(s): K4OD
Station: K4OD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.25

------------
  160:    0
   80:   40
   40:  116
   20:   47
   15:   50
   10:    0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Like a few others, I wasn't in this year for points but rather for the sweep.
It didn't happen though.  The elusive NL, and NT, along with DE, QC and LA.
Heard Delaware just before the contest started but couldn't find him later.
Rig in use was a Drake C-Line and a new dipole at 65'  God bless Drake for
making filters available like the 500Hz, and 250Hz jobs!  Though in many
contests before, this one is a personal victory for me in CW SS.  Most sections
ever worked and most points ever scored.  Friends like N4PN are also very hard
to find! :)

Gordon - K4OD
Real Hams Glow In The Dark