[3830] SS CW K7OX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ox@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7OX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:06:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7OX
Operator(s): K7OX
Station: K7OX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EWA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:50

------------
  160:
   80:  155
   40:  315
   20:  601
   15:   95
   10:    0
------------

Club: SPOKANE DX ASSOC.

Comments:

Conditions seemed pretty good except for high winds ( Gusting up to 64 MPH ) and
lots of rain outside. 15 was open but not strong here in the Pacific NW. Final
two sections were NL (VO1HP) and VT. Surprised to work two NT sections while
CQ'ing on 80. Had 13 dupes and just worked them rather then a "B4" this happens
when my friend Allan KO7X in WY is on. Thanks for all the Q's and nice to work
old friends who are still there in my favorite CW contest.

73 Gary