[3830] SS CW K7MM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ransom@pullman.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7MM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:10:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7MM
Operator(s): K7MM
Station: K7MM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EWA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   63
   40:  175
   20:  346
   15:   98
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Third consecutive QRP Sweep!

First time with SO2R; it was somewhat distracting but fun.  However, I'm
listening to the other radio while I am sending CQ, as well as while I am
sending my exchange to you.  Therefore, dear operators, I need your help in
shifting my attention to your report.  Please return your exchange in the
following format:  "<K7MM> QSL NR ......"  Then, you get my attention, and I
don't have to ask for fills on your exchange number (which I had to do many
times).  The very little bit of time saved by not "prepping" me for your
exchange by blasting away with your number-pre-call-yr-sec, without even a
"QSL," is not worth the time saved.  The goal is communication, and sometimes
you have to make sure the other person is ready to listen.