[3830] WAE RTTY AD4EB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY AD4EB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:29:48 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:  111   111     0   100
   40:  158   188    30   120
   20:  363  1014   651   168
   15:  121   271   150   106
   10:   10    40    30    12
-------------------------------
Total:  763  1624   861   506  Total Score = 821,744

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

What a workout!  Personal goal was to beat my last year's score of 781K, near
the end it looked unlikely.  Then with one hour to go, worked some good mults
on 20m (9M6XRO and VR2BG), exchanged QTCs with JAs, and had a good opening to
EU on 80m for even more mults.  Amazing what the last hour of a contest
brings.

Was SO2R at the start of the contest, but on Sunday one of my Centurion
amplifiers quit (suspect HV transformer).

As far as RTTY contesting goes, I think this is as good as it gets.  Thanks to
the DARC for sponsoring this event.