[3830] WAE RTTY W4GKM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@juno.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4GKM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:26:29 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  100               76
   40:  194         60   132
   20:  316        380   140
   15:   41         50    52
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  651   0    490   400  Total Score = 456,400

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest but every year I don't start sending QTC's early
enough and always end up with lots left to send. It's really a fun contest for
me and I always have lots of fun with this one.

I started out to work full time but my XYL's mother had to go into the hospital
so I was busy with that and didn't get to spend as much time as I had planned.

Thanks to all that worked me and the sponors.

Nick W4GKM