[3830] OK/OM DX OM5ZW(@OM7M) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OM5ZW(@OM7M) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:17:44 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OM5ZW
Operator(s): OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  112    91
   80:  286   184
   40:  561   301
   20:  345   195
   15:   62    48
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1366   819  Total Score = 1,809,990

Club: Low Bands Contest Club

Comments:

To tell the true I dont really like this kind of contests, cause of poor
activity of the station and you can't show operating skill, but I feel that
activity is going up from year to year and OK/OM DX Contest  has become more
popular. People are motivated of wide scale of categories and everybody can
show what he learned. The main supply of the QSOs are Russian & Eastern Europe
station so at first thanks goes to them.
Propagation was rather average for this sunspot cycle and I dont expect any
openings on 10 or 15m. I spent most time on 40. 80 was rather good but second
directional antenna(Bobtail) was missing. Morning absorption was notable and I
fall asleep for 4 hours.

Anyway had a good time and thanks everybody for the contacts.

73 Lubo