[3830] SS SSB N4BP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4BP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:42:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 18.42

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  457
   20:  600
   15:  243
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Goals for phone SS are always to match my CW score and hopefully make the
sweep.
After 1284 Q's still needed UT to complete the sweep.  Then a QRP UT called me
during my 20M run.  Worked another 15 to make an even 1300 and quit.
Used the DVK function of the free N1MM Logger.  The computer saying calls and
serial numbers sure sounds like a computer, but makes for a relatively
effortless contest.  Had a slight problem with RF feedback, but easily cured by
running a
jumper between pieces of equipment.  I was amazed at the numbers of ops who
had
major feedback problems, overdriven amps, etc.
Fun contest, but CW FOREVER!