[3830] SS SSB NJ1F Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj1f@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NJ1F Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:11:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NJ1F
Operator(s): NJ1F, K1TTT
Station: NJ1F

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  181
   40:    9
   20:  336
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

First off I would like to thank Dave K1TTT for allowing me to again operate this
contest from his super station. While my time was limited (6 hours) I knew that
I was going to get a sweep when my second QSO was VY1MB, found him CQing while
searching for a clear frequency on 20 meters. My last section for a sweep was
NLI!

My biggest regret was not being able to really give Daveâ??s 40 meter stack a
good workout! When I QSYed to 40 meters it sounded like 20 meters as it had
already gone long. So seeing as I needed all the New England sections for a
sweep off to 75 meters.

I did use the second radio to find several mults, but for the most part hard to
really work to keep a run going on the main radio.

Hopefully next year I will be able to give it a full 24 hours. This was not in
the cards this year because of business travel, family commitments, and selling
a house.