[3830] CQWW CW VE1OP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE1OP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:47:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:   42     5        7
   80:  369    19       76
   40:  258    20       79
   20:  796    26      105
   15:  581    26       91
   10:   82    16       42
------------------------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

First real contest effort in a long time...Even then I got 5 hours sleep each
night, took time to eat and looked after my fuzzball dog all weekend...I'm no
good hungry and tired...Too old for that...Was fun to turn on the amp and
Telnet for a change...

Bands decent for the most part, but I'll be glad when we get some more sunspots
to get 10 metres open to spread out the load...

Made some adjustments/repairs to the 80 and 40 antennas that obviously
helped...My numbers on those bands are much better this year over previous
years...

Why do op's with S's,H's,and I's in their calls insist on sending 50 wpm ???
I'll bet I heard 5 dozen busted QSO's over the weekend...Many, many busted
calls on the cluster too...

Looking forward to the 10 m contest...

73, Scott VE1OP