[3830] CQWW CW VE3RCN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3RCN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:33:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Welland On
Operating Time (hrs): <4

  160:
   80:    6     2        2
   40:   38    14       10
   20:   34    19       10
   15:   22    15        8
   10:    7     5        5
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Ok...I had to work this weekend.

However, I did beat last years score by 8x

I would still have been happy improving it by 3x.

I saw that Brian, VE3MGY, obtained his same old results in 1/3 the time of last
year...hmmmm...that equates to 3x too. (or is is 3 squared?).

  Ahh well, hope the CCO big guns have the same mathematical improvement too!

PS - I only spent a few minutes on 10m. Looks good for the ARRL 10m test.

I still have to get the 160m loop strung up soon. It will probably only be 6
feet off the ground Stand by for another BIG score (sic) till next year.

Kevin, VE3RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)