[3830] CQWW CW VE6EX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6EX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:34:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): ~30

  160:   85     3        2
   80:  135     7        7
   40:   89    12       18
   20:  702    23       48
   15:  343    16       28
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------
Total: 1356    62      104  Total Score = 463,472

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS/wires

Comments:

Greetings:
   Well that was my first wwso all band, and I tried wires barefoot all band
1el wire ant from home. The ant was a big random loop in the trees over our
house fed with ladder/450 line and a big tuner setup (no I did'nt burn down the
trees!!). First evening was pretty tough. Qsy and band changing was a big job
with lots of tuning in the lower bands, 160 was intense Hi!. I could see that
the CQWWcw/wires on the east coast could be great. No frozen up rotators in the
Alberta Clipper HI. Temp currently at -15f just to chill us off HI!
   Thanks for the calls and the wonderful spots as they happened. Thanks to CQ
for another great event in good condx, see you for the next one.
   73's Dan VE6EX...