[3830] CQWW CW W2FU M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2FU M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 21:01:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): N2PP, N2CU, WB2ABD, N2WK, WA2TMC, K2TER, W2FU
Station: W2FU

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  252    20       76
   80: 1034    34      117
   40:  683    32      122
   20: 1652    38      141
   15:  955    31      121
   10:  104    19       48

Club:

Comments:

What a contest and congrats to whoever wins the 3 way horse race at the usual
top of M/M.

Thanks to the team for a great first CQWW CW M/M effort here and we're looking
forward to Feb.  Now if we can only get another weekend of WX like we just had,
we could get the 40 meter system in the air....but we were a little busy.

Jeff