[3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hl1vau@empal.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 05:24:37 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Seoul, South Korea
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  538    30       72
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Very fun and enjoyable contest.. I could not imagine that TZ5A, IS0N, EA6IB,
IH9P and other nomally uneasy stations called me when I sent "CQ TEST".
Propagation for North and South America were worse than last few years.
I could get only two contact with Zone 5 but also unique QSO with Zone 11
(PS2T).. Signal from European zone was great over all night time..
The real over S9 from F6ARC and G0IVZ via long path was impressive..
Eventhough, I missed most easy EU multies like ON, SV, CT and many more.
Working 3V and 6W were difficult due to local wall.. Anyhow, satisfing the
result with short vertical and my basical HF station.. CU next year and
thanks to all..

73 from Rocky, HL1VAU