[3830] CQWW CW W7CT(@NI7T) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ct@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7CT(@NI7T) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:00:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7CT
Operator(s): K7UT W7CT N5LZ NI7T
Station: NI7T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   27    10       14
   80:  156    21       46
   40:  593    32       96
   20:  590    38      112
   15:  326    26       78
   10:   34    15       25
------------------------------

Club: Utah DX Assn

Comments:

Thanks to NI7T's hard work on his station K7UT, N5LZ and W7CT got to enjoy a
great contest weekend in Utah.  Everyone associated with the NI7T's station put
in a lot of effort to make this score happen.  The tower ground crews and folks
from the Utah DX association all helped make this happen.  Thanks Mike, NI7T,
for letting us do our thing this weekend.  We're all looking forward to the
next one.

Jim W7CT