[3830] CQWW CW LX1KC SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LX1KC SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:38:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LX1KC
Operator(s): LX1KC
Station: LX1KC

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: harlange
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80: 1838    28      108
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1838    28      108  Total Score = 382,160

Club:

Comments:

Due a recent TVI Problem I went portable for the contest, I haven't been on 80
for about 10 years, so this was a real nice challenge, i used my ft1000mp and
micro keyer, qth was at my brothers station LX1UN, using a single 27 meter high
vertical, no beverage, I had a a lot of fun an i am satisfied with my results, i
missed a few multis, i heard them well, but big big pile ups, so i didn't work
AH2R, KH7X, BA4RF, 3B0/, S9SS, 9N2JO, XE, and a few others, 80 meters is much
different to 40 what i usually work from my station,
anyhow, maybe some different entry next year
Tnx everone who called me

73s Chris LX1KC
LX6T (ending 31.12.2006)
LX5T (New contest call starts 01.01.2007)