[3830] SS SSB K1PY(@W2TZ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vgauvin@voltdelta.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1PY(@W2TZ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:43:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1PY
Operator(s): K1PY
Station: W2TZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  333
   40:  387
   20:  138
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

First time at new combined W2TZ/K1PY station at W2TZ's new location.

Thanks to those who spotted me! Heard about it at the club meeting -- I've
never been "spottable" before!  Multiple spots on same band must have been when
I was moving around trying to get or hold a freq. Thanks again.

Going for personal best 1K Q's dampened by A-index, but overall was nice. And
there's always next year!

Many thanks for the contacts!

Vic K1PY @ W2TZ