[3830] CQWW CW I2WIJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW I2WIJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:37:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Milan
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   83     6       42
   80:  245    64       13
   40:  283    85       25
   20:  310    94       35
   15:  265    84       29
   10:   64    35       17
------------------------------

Club: ARIMI DX CLUB

Comments:

First serious SOABLP from my home qth in downtown Milan.
I found 40m very noisy the first night, while 80 and 160
were simply amazing, and I am still surprise of what I
was able to do on those bands.
I didn't work zones 1, 6, 19, 31, 36 on any band.
Ramon, XE1KK, wrote:
"I really hope the usual complain about not finding zone 6 is over"
No, amigo, zone 6 is not on my log, so I'm still complaining a lot,...hi!
I made 35% more points then last year winner from Italy,
so I'm pretty satisfied.
I only slept for 4 hours, but I took my breaks for lunches and dinners,
and my Win-Test say I operated 39.5 hours considering breaks
longer than 30 mins.
K5ZD, you are my hero! Forget those complains, you're always one step ahead...
I'm waiting the audio files on the web, so I will know how LOUD I was!!

Since we cannot have less than zero sunspots, can you all imagine
what will we be able to do next year?
I'm waiting already..
Cu next time.
Bob, I2WIJ