[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mato@racom.sk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:52:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN, OM2KI, OM3PA, OM3PC, OM3TZQ, OM4DW, OM5MF(YL), OM5RW,
OM5RM, OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Partizanske
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  407    26      101
   80: 1034    34      117
   40: 1602    40      149
   20: 1348    38      148
   15:  874    36      147
   10:  106    27       94
------------------------------

Club: Low Bands Contest Club

Comments:

Afer some technical problems in SSB part when we decided not to enter as M/S, we
fixed it into the CW. But, Mr. Murphy was with us again. Network fell down,
stack match on 20m  didnt work and interference between the run and mult was
sometimes too high. Because of this facts we definitely will change the logging
software. Finally we did break 100 Countries on 160m. On the other hand 80m
wasnt so good as usually. Other bands was relative good especially Tami's
(OM5MF) 10m score was valuable  and I am satisfied with the result. Thanks to
our friend from OM5M(OM2KI,OM4DW) for helping us during the contest. Congrats
to OM8A for their marvelous score. Its prove that hard work wasnt wasted. Seems
that OM-land has become M/S leader in EU :-) Also want to congratulate our
competitors from 9A1P and OE4A. Boys when we heard you on 15m and you wkd USA
it was very depressed for us ,cause we didnt hear anything and we had only 300
Q on 15m first day. OE4A livescore board was also very interesting and we
thinking about it too.
Thanks for calling us and we have brand new picture qsl cards so if you want to
confirm it only send short email to om3pa@zoznam.sk

73 and CU in the next one.

Lubo,OM5ZW