[3830] CQWW CW OT4A(ON4AEK) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OT4A(ON4AEK) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:32:20 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OT4A
Operator(s): ON4AEK
Station: ON4AEK

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Ellikom
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80: 1950    29      100
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1950    29      100  Total Score = 400,932

Club:

Comments:

The last several years i always did 40 m SOSBHP CW in the cqww,with my home brew
4 el full size yagi, with real good results. So decided to try 80 SOSBHP CW this
year.
The last effort i made on 80 m was back in 2001 in SSB (first place in Europe
back then).
I am using a two element vertikal array with the feedpoints 5 m high and 6
elevated radials for each element ( fed 0-90°,spaced 90°)on 80 m this year,
next year it will be sure a 4 SQ.
For rx i use a beverage for JA and 2 times a K9AY.
Best qso's was being called by KH7X my sunday morning.
A total of nearly 600 Nord Amerika qso's and called by some very nice
multipliers made my weekend complete.

cw has always been my favorite mode and i am sure i will be,specialy fast cw.

Tnx to all, and hope to cuagn on the bands sn in cw.

OT4A (ON4AEK) Theo