[3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:37:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN05RE
Operating Time (hrs): 36h50

  160:  384    13       57
   80:  315    14       63
   40:  420    22       69
   20:  480    25       71
   15:  187    20       51
   10:   32    11       24
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest, a shame I could not use the amplfier on 20/15/10 meters because of
TVI problems. CQ did not create yet a special category HP/LP!! hi!
Never mind a big fun and some very nice DX on the low bands.
Thanks a lot to all who called or replied me.
See you next year for this one or before for the next CW contest.

88 from F8BPN Mau