[3830] CQWW CW DK3DM(@DP4K) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DK3DM(@DP4K) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:20:37 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DK3DM
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1511    37      123
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1511    37      123  Total Score = 509,600

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

I think 20m was not the band to be this year here from germany. band closed
very early both days and openings to USA were not very HOT :-(
splatters from east europe getting worse and worse every year I think.
I would like to know how many 10 kw amp´s were on from there ?!
some times the band was full from beginning to the end and I couldn´t hold
a frequency against the east european wall....
but anyway ... I had some minutes of fun in the contest even it was mostly
frustrating and boring on sunday.
Hope to be better next year !

MANY thanks to every one for the QSOs and see you in the next one !

73 de Heiko, DK3DM

STN used : Optibeam 16-3 (4ele for 20) at 24m AGL
           JP 2000 (3ele for 20) at 17m AGL on other tower
           FT 1000 D and ACOM 2000

see our station at http://www.taubeneiche.de