[3830] CQWW CW S50U SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S50U SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:50:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S50U
Operator(s): S50U
Station: S50U

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Gorski Vrh
Operating Time (hrs):

  160: 1455    26       93
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1455    26       93  Total Score = 249,184

Club:

Comments:

No serious contesting for last two years but finding my self still full of
motivation :-) Good conditions in spite of bad WWV numbers. Most of nice MTPLs
were coming back on CQ even usually easy HC8N who had QRN problems with many
EUs calling with no success both nights. With that great competition on TopBand
will be hard to hit Top 6 EU as I need some W's more from Nigel and some MTPLs
from Kaz run ;) Thank you all for Q and thanks 6V7D (K1XM) for calling me as my
last MTPL just few moments before contest end. Log will be uploaded to LoTW ASAP
but after wwcw log submission deadline.

CUL Dan, S50U
http://s50u.s50e.si