[3830] ARRL 160 VE6EX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE6EX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:40:38 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 294  Sections = 59  Countries = 1  Total Score = 33,984

Club:

Comments:

Greetings:
   Only a parttimer, cuz' of mommy having the flu and dreadful intown S9+++QRN.
It always appeared/sounded like the freq was always occupied by many run stns
below the noise, and I was working/trying to/ their qso's. Even to WWA the path
was vry poor at times and you never really knew who was working who. I had to
dump lots that were iffy'; so sorry if the results were wrong. I did the best I
could and on occasion just went temporarily qrx to get a grip on what was really
happening. S&P seemed the only to real way to hear my call come back for a
positive qso. Cheers of the season and thanks for the calls.
   Dan VE6EX..