[3830] N6RO NCCC Practice Dec. 28

To: nccc@contesting.com, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] N6RO NCCC Practice Dec. 28
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 02:50:21 -0800
NS rules, with Stew Perry Exchange and Scoring, 30 min.:

80m:   22  QSOs
160m:  30

Tot:    52 Qs
Mult:  20 different Grids
Score:  Unknown!
Power:  1400 w., 4 Square array for TX, two reversible beverages.

A challenging event tonight because of the mix of  Sprint and SP
rules.  Most of us ended up hand sending exchanges.  I didn't spend enough
time to set up a config. for TRLog  to handle the mix of rules.  I'm  not
sure this mix of rules was a good idea, but activity was good!

Wind damaged many wire arrays at Radio Oakley, but all aluminum is
OK.  Fixed most of the wires Thurs. afternoon in time for NS.

Friday night practice should be no problem with scoring:  Stew Perry Rules,
160m only, etc.  CU 0330-04Z, 1810-20.

N6RO