[3830] RTTY WPX NG7Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NG7Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:19:17 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   19   46
   40:   63  139
   20:  138  228
   15:    7   13
   10:
-----------------
Total:  227  426  Prefixes = 137  Total Score = 58,362

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I didn't intend to spend 8 hours on this contest. But I was having WAY too much
fun to stop. First time RTTY WPX and it was a blast. It was nice to be wanted
for a change. A very nice run towards the end of the contest. Hopefully, next
year I'll have a beam up again and more time available. Just too much else to
do around the house.
Thanks for the q's and see you in the CW portion.
73 Paul NG7Z