[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:20:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 11

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      6
   40:  18     14
   20:  18     10
-------------------
Total:  47     33  Total Score = 1,551

Club:

Comments:

Great fun as always.  Best yet this year and best on 20 .. wanted to stay there
longer but knew I shouldn't and 40 turned out to be even better.  80 was way
down and was really surprised when Ken made it through. Made the same "wrong
antenna" mistake on 160 as I did last week which cost me several Qs. Also
didn't tune +/- enough from center until late and probably missed a number of
mults there as well. Apologies to Ken, N2ZN, for the multiple multiple repeat
request .. your signal was way down but we finally got the Q into the log.

I did try my "pause" experiment this week which gave everyone working me a
chance to early-ack (see last week's post). It was easy to do from my end and
only got out of sync once, but no takers .. everyone listened out. Back to
normal next week.

Congrats to Mike on the PB, and John, great SO1R score .. something to shoot
for! Actually I'm planning to put the second radio back in again for next week
.. really missed it.  Everyone have fun at Dayton.  Next year I won't be
teaching a summer class and hope to go.

73, Bob, w0bh