[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:40:44 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 18

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:   9      7
   40:  20     13
   20:   4      3
-------------------
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club:

Comments:

During the SNS, I noticed my power was down to about 40w on 20m so will have to
do some antenna troubleshooting (we've had a bit of wind lately). The band
dropped, too, so heard LOTS of activity but felt (and probably was) really
really weak on 20. Most of my CQs went unanswered. Everyone stayed on 20 for
awhile, so it was slow going on 40 at first. I started to think maybe I had a
radio problem until suddenly everyone came down and we finally got going again
in the last 15 minutes.  At least I got the right antenna this time for 160!

Have fun in Dayton .. see you all in 2 weeks!

73, Bob, w0bh