Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: KZ5D@aol.com, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 04:09:50 +0000
At 08:07 PM 7/12/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>N1MM worked FB, but the final score was slightly off from N4AF's summary.
>Actual score was 1,232. MM had it as 1,204. However, when I quit MM and re
>-started program, the log opened up to NS and the correct score was shown. A
>glitch?

Did you have to edit any QSOs, such as shifting one from one band to
another? While that shouldn't change your score, it did, for me, when I had
to edit the first few Qs I made on 80m as I'd forgotten to change bands on
N1MM. Initially, it showed me with over 1200 pts but after I'd corrected
the bands, that dropped to 1144, which is what N4AF shows.

Steve, K0XP