[3830] IOTA N2WN SO12CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA N2WN SO12CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:59:11 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1       1
   40:   58      24
   20:  162      59
   15:   23      10
   10:
Total:  244      94       0        0  Total Score = 199,656

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were so-so here Saturday at the start, decided against 24 hours to do
some needed tree pruning while the weather was on my side. 20 and 40 were the
place to be, much like a state QSO party, 80 was too noisy between area storms
and a street light on the fritz. Night bunch of NA islands kept things going.
Was happy to work FW0YL twice, some nice openings to the Pacific. Sounded like
the EU islands were having a blast, wish I could have worked a few more. Thanks
to all the folks who traveled to tough islands for the rest of us. Catch you in
the next one!

73,
Julius
n2wn