[3830] NAQP CW W6YX(N7MH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6YX(N7MH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 01:52:42 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    10
   80:   96    26
   40:  233    48
   20:  384    52
   15:   81    24
   10:   12     3
-------------------
Total:  836   163  Total Score = 136,268

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Thanks to Dean N6DE for setting up the station on Friday night.  I forgot my
shack key and had to rush home and back, managing to get everything turned on
only 9 minutes late.  Those 9 minutes plus a crazy decision to take off time at
1900Z probably cost me a few 15 meter mults.

Thanks to W0ETT for moving me to 10 meters.  I tried moving several other
stations but only successfully connected with UT.  Thanks to everyone who tried
to move.

80 meters only opened to the northeast in the last hour but most stations
seemed to have used up their 10 hours by then.  I heard W9RE, W8CAR and N9CK on
160 but just got ?'s from RE and nothing from the others.

-Mike, N7MH