[3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:01:32 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19     7
   80:   79    20
   40:  119    36
   20:  495    57
   15:    8     1
   10:    9     1
-------------------
Total:  729   122  Total Score = 88,938

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

15 and 10 were both an absolute bust here.  I tried and tried, but no one ever
showed up except for the locals that moved for me.  The guys to the north were
getting some action on 15, but never heard a thing here.  Too bad since we had
a pretty good opening 2 weeks ago.

However, without the distraction of 15, I was able to far surpass my high QSO
count on 20, even for the winter contest.  I think the difference was all the
first timers that understood that that new license was not just permission to
get on, but a MANDATE to make a lot of Q's in fun contests.  Congrats to all
you new guys and a sincere welcome to our great sport!

Thanks to all for the QSY's and look for us in the CQP!

John, K6AM