[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:18:06 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 9:56hr
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17     4
   80:   92    29
   40:  377    49
   20:  355    48
   15:    8     7
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  852   140  Total Score = 119,280

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Desert Rats

Comments:

GMCC Desert Rats. You all did well and I am so thankful to have the following on
our team.
 W0ETT Ken,Co
 N0HF Dan, Co
 WA0RSX Carson, Co
 KE5OG Bill, Tx
 The contest started with me saying to myself that 20mtrs and 40mtrs would be
the money bands from Co. Thats the way it turned out. 10 and 15mtrs were a bust
from here. Heard some out of the northwest and west and thats was it. Asked
stations to call me on 15mtrs from back east and not a peep.
 40mtrs rolled and I should have spent more time there but the problem is
getting the mults. Tried moving lots to various band some were successful some
werent.
 160mtrs did ok with all the noise with stations from the west and Co.
 Here is a partial list of Co stations worked.
 KC0ZIH Rick, W0ETT Ken, KE0UI Bob, KC0ZLG Phil, N0RU Rob, N0IBD Fred, AA0RS
Dave,KC0MJY Mike, WA0RSX Carson, there were others but the list goes on. thanks
to all.
  Had fun. See you in the next one. PTL bill K0UK