[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@cts.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:18:33 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:15

  160:    4     1
   80:   68    10
   40:  157    42
   20:  174    44
   15:    5     1
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  412    99  Total Score = 40,887

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Not too bad for a summertime/low SSpot activity.  I got a later start as K6DEX
and I were messing with the MicroHam to get it to record...no Dice so my 'two
hours off' were at the first two hours. Don't think in the run of things that
it hurt that much.

Not a heck of activity heard from W1 area...only MA & ME.  Had an OX call me as
well as 4 other EUs which was a nice addition.  Moved 4 locals to all bands to
ensure that there was 'something' in all of the boxes at the end of the test.

WN6K