[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:22:49 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      5
   40:  27     15
   20:  22      5
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  54     25  Total Score = 1,350

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Finally back from almost a month traveling and having house guests. Glad to get
back on a regular schedule. I was a little rusty and had several QLF
moments-sorry fellows.

20 meters was wide open to the west coast, but few mults as nil to the north
and east on that band. 40 was its usual nice wide footprint, although a bit
noisy. 80 seemed pretty decent for the time and low power; I probably went
there a bit late. Missed N4OGW and W5JAW tonight-guess they were not on. Nice
activity from new (to me) K6XX and W7VJ. W8UE/mobile was sending with a
straight key, I think. Thanks Ted. Never heard my pal N9NB/m who had planned to
be on from some hilltop in KY.

Most QSOs:

6 N6RO
5 K7SS
4 N9CK
3 N9RV, W4NZ, N7LOX, K6XX, and K9BGL.

Thanks for the NS sponsorship (NCCC/N6RO et al) and K7WA for the web support
for postings.

73, Jim N3BB