[3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W6YX(N7MH) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:00:08 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72    1:00
   40:  115    1:30
   20:  113    1:30
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Had a brief hiccup during band changes when I found I'd forgotten to link the
two computers in WriteLog.  Apologies to all who were calling while I was
scrambling to get the logs in sync so I'd send the correct serial number.

Didn't work MD, but heard K3STX on both 40 and 80 several times.  Thanks to
K6VVA for the KL7 mult and to N3DXX for VY2.