[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:21:32 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 28

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  63     30  Total Score = 1,890

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

WOO HOO!!!  good one ! great to have the low bands back...and still good 20.
Hard to improve on low bands w/ wires here, but happy w/ results. Neck and neck
w/ N6RO, every Q we exchanged was the same number sent and received.. til the
very last one on 160 at :0259:9, AND HE GOT ME BY 1!! .great horse race. Worked
KB9OWD new guy, Ryan...welcome aboard! and YES, dupes are ok after intervening
QSOs. Want to encourage guys to enjoy the 3610khz postgame show, ... just as
much fun as doing the sprint... great pals and good
chat... 3610 right after the sprint every thursday nite.... and if thats not
enough theres a group of contesters on 3725 after 0400Z most nites in the NW.
And now w/ 80 getting quieter we can extend this yak session out further...all
welcome to join in. (its NOT a net...just yakkin contests etc).... I've said it
before, and I'll say it again.."NS SPRINT ...what a rush!"  73 de Danwa K7SS