[3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@Comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:30:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM, W4NF,W7IY, K5OF,K4UVA, K4RG, WA4TK
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   58    12       34
   80:  382    23       85
   40:  530    25       95
   20: 1333    33      129
   15:  685    27      116
   10:  139    12       38

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great time, other the summer we added a new mult station and antenna
beverage switch box for all the stations.  These upgrades worked great and
helped to improve our score from last year.
Conditions were down on 160M and up on 10M could this be the start of something
good?  I hope so!!!!

73 Bill W4RM