[3830] NAQP CW N4YDU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4YDU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:21:46 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4YDU
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   95    32
   80:  160    40
   40:  291    51
   20:  104    35
   15:   47    16
   10:   32    10
-------------------
Total:  729   184  Total Score = 134,136

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun time as always. I got pretty excited when 10M was open to the west coast. I
was pleased with the station this time around. Before the contest I was
debating if I should put a dipole up for 80 - but I just went with the existing
ground plane. I don't know if it cost me anything - I probably just didn't spend
enough time on 80. It was tough on 80 and 160 with the noise, but it did quiet
down some the last three hours. 40M was great from here, the rates were good
even late in the contest when the band was long.

Station:
Radios: Icom 765 - Ten Tec Corsair
Antennas: 160 - L
          80 - Ground plane
          40 - two inverted vees (60 feet, 50 feet high)
          20 - TA33JR Tribander (35 feet, halfsquare, delta loop (both 70')
          15 - Tribander, delta loop (50 ft, 2 element NE delta loop, 45')
          10 - Tribander

73 from team QLF -

Nate/N4YDU